Work environment is rapidly changing due to Covid-19 pandemic that has caused people to remain indoors. Employees are forced to work within the confinements of their home, while employers have been looking for ways and means to promote remote working. The need for an advanced technology is currently growing in huge demand and it includes workforce productivity software. According to Gallup, implementing such software provides greater visibility into employees’ working habits including burnouts.
What are the benefits offered by WorkExaminer workforce productivity software?
- Reduce busy-work thereby offering valuable time: Working from home, employees are likely to lose track of time on some particular job. But with the productivity software in place, it is possible to know which activities are consuming more time and hurting progress. It allows employees to get report of breakdown of their work for the day.
- Balanced workload to avoid burnout: Exhaustion and burnouts may happen at any point of time. Doctors with burnout had more than double the likelihood of self-reported medical error. It results in 18% productivity loss and 37% more absenteeism combined with 15% reduction in organizational overall profitability. With the software employees can be provided with timely support.
- Know when you are productive the most: Work can be completed smoothly and quickly if you get to know your most productive time. This can be during the normal office timings, early mornings or evenings. You can also get to know which days you are the most productive in the week. Checking out productivity trend reports do help to manage better the assigned projects and tasks.
- Be recognized for efforts made: Workforce productivity software helps managers and employers to evaluate individual employee performance. More than work time quantity, it is quality delivered that matters. The software offers data-driven, objective way to evaluate focus and effort.
- Access remote, flexible work opportunities: Workforce productivity software is indeed a permanent solution to working from home. 74% of organizations across the globe have decided to stick with this remote work concept permanently. The software allows employers to allow their staffs to work from any place, thereby providing them with sufficient time to spend with their family.
- Gain approvals for desired tools: There are some manual, repetitive tasks that are to be undertaken thus causing other work or projects to get delayed. Workforce productivity software you can prove the number of hours put in to spend on repetitive, menial tasks. This is sure to prompt the management to invest in more advanced tools to increase work efficiency.
You can test here to know more!