Some Facts About Digital Marketing That You Need To Know To Hire The Top Digital Marketing Agencies
Digital marketing is a crucial part of growing your business. If you want to grow your business as large as possible, you have to concentrate on the different aspects of digital marketing. Here, we will tell you about some of the best facts revealed about digital marketing so far. The top digital marketing agencies are the best people you can turn to when you need to put your brand in the market in a way that people notice it.
However, before we start, no matter how strange the facts about digital marketing may seem to you, they are true. You should remember that. Also, digital marketing is a vast aspect of the marketing region. It includes a lot of marketing styles. So, when we say facts about digital marketing, we deliver facts about all those marketing styles, you know.
- According to the creative agencies NYC, 65% of businesses have accelerated their digital marketing because of the recent worldwide pandemic.
- Almost 72% of the marketing budget can be spent on such activities.
- As many as 43% of businesses do not have an application.
- Over the next few years, the media agencies are expecting at least 45% of marketers to work on website optimization to improve the experience of their digital consumers.
- According to the top digital marketing agencies, almost 70% of consumers believe that the product with the best ratings or reviews influences their decision. Another huge percentage of 67 is also saying that they seek the best prices.
SEO marketing: It is another part of digital marketing.
- Already at least 64% of the marketers actively invest in SEO marketing. It has recently been very important for businesses, and people are hiring writers to write SEO-friendly marketing content for their business.
- Most businesses rely on organic search as the best distribution channel.
- In recent years, searches with ‘near me’ have grown a whopping 40% further.
- 94% of the content of the whole world does not get any external links. The first few organic search results on Google account for 32.5% of traffic share for the search term.
- Almost 68% of the online experiences always begin with the search engine.
- Only a few words make up 70.87 percent of keywords with more than 10k searches a month.
- The three best organic content distribution channels that most B2B marketers use are social media, their own blog/websites, and emails.
- Contents that include some relevant imagery get almost 94% better views.
- WordPress users have produced almost 70m posts every month.
- The titles with 6-13 words will attract the highest and the most consistent traffic.
- Almost 85% (according to the top digital marketing agencies) of online content is less than a thousand words. However, those long-format contents will receive more shares and links.
- 84% of consumers also expect companies to create entertaining and helpful content experiences.
- Many businesses have blog experience twice the email traffic as businesses that do not.
- We have spoken about many digital marketing fun facts, but this might be the oldest digital marketing way in the book.
- 87% of the B2B marketers include this in their digital marketing strategy, including most creative agencies in NYC.
- Emails sent on a Friday always have had better open and click rates than those sent on the weekdays.
- The average open rate in the industry is 12.6% compared to the financial service which is 24.8%.
- Studies have found that 49% of emails are opened on mobile devices.
Paid and social media marketing
- In the 2021’s, the UK digital ads spend grew to 16.8%, over 19.23 billion.
- The posts shared on the weekends get 27.3% more interactions than those on the weekdays.
- LinkedIn is a platform where most B2B buyers share their professional content.
- Search ads can increase awareness by 80% or more.
- The number of tweets in 2020 decreased by 10%.
- TikTok is one of the fastest-growing social media platforms, and many B2B users are also collaborating with TikTok stars and influencers to promote their brands.
- A study also reveals that 91% of executives have admitted that their budget for social media marketing will increase by at least 50% to make their brands popular.
- Almost 40% of marketers have agreed that the covid-19 pandemic has impacted their plans to include this in their strategy.
- However, 80% of businesses have said that this strategy has helped generate leads.
- Online accounts for more than 82 percent of most consumers of internet traffic by the end of the year.
- Video content often receives twice as many shares as other forms of content, including social media posts.
These were everything we could find about digital marketing. We have enquired the top digital marketing agencies and their professionals to gather these facts about digital marketing. Keep them in mind and try to grow your business now.