Teltonika RUT950 4G: The Specifications of It
The Teltonika RUT950 is a high-performance WiFi router created as a primary or backup internet source for professional applications. The RUT950 assures a trusted internet connection with high data throughput and information redundancy, making it suitable for mission-critical cellular interaction.
Teltonika RUT950 Key Functions
- LTE/4G or Cat 4, 2G, 3G connectivity
- Wireless Access Factor with hotspot performance
- WAN Failover
- Four Ethernet ports with VLAN capability
- Double SIM
- Outside antennas
Geared up with connectivity redundancy via twin SIM failover, the Teltonika RUT950 additionally has outside antenna adapters that enable you to affix antennas to discover the most effective signal area. If LTE/4G is not offered, the RUT950 will fall back to 3G/2G to ensure you are still linked.
The Teltonika RUT950 has built-in WiFi access to the point, permitting customers to create a wireless network. The router has 802.11 b/g/n WiFi criteria in addition to the most recent security as well as safety criteria such as WPA-2. The system has 3 10/100 Mbps LAN ports so wired devices can be attached.
The RUT950 has two SIM card ports, allowing for dual SIM failover. Retailers offer SIM cards for usage with the RUT950. These can be picked at the top of this web page as well as seen in more information in the tariff contrast below.
- Mobile component: LTE/ 4G: Feline 4-150 Mbps, 3G;- as much s 42 Mbps, 2G: Till 236.8 kbps
- SIM button: 2 SIM cards, auto-switch situations: data restriction, weak signal, SMS restriction, roaming, network denied, no network, SIM idle security, data connection fail
- Standing: Signal strength, SINR, RSRQ, RSRP, Bytes received/sent
- Bridge: Direct connection in between mobile ISP as well as a device on LAN
- Passthrough: Router assigns its mobile WAN IP address to an additional gadget on LAN
- APN: Auto APN
- SMS: SMS arrangement, SMS standing, read/send SMS by means of HTTP POST/GET, SMS to EMAIL, EMAIL to TEXT, SMS to HTTP, set up SMS, TEXT to TEXT, SMS autoreply, SMPP
- White/Blacklisting: Operator white/blacklist multiple PDN: Possibility to utilize various PDNs for numerous network accessibility as well as services
- Band administration: Band lock, Used band condition display screen