Top 8 benefits of using an employee time tracking software in 2020
The culture of remote working has led to significant changes in the corporate world. As a result, the employers have turned to different tools for ensuring the maximum productivity of their business operations. According to Forbes one such tool is the employee time tracking app and it provides numerous capabilities to the employers.
Features and advantages of the time tracking software
1) Accurate payroll and billing: Instead of implementing the manual procedures for employee time tracking, using the automated software takes human error out of the equation and provides accurate results.
2) Streamlined management of projects: A significant part of the successful strategy for project management is creating a concrete plan across different existing factors. The employee time tracking application sets clear patterns for deadlines and allocation of labor which is an immense help in building an effective strategy.
3) Improvement in productivity: The time tracking app helps the employers identify the red flags when it comes to slump in employee productivity such as webpage browsing, slowdown indicating distraction, video screen capture and screen sharing, unusual user behavior and downloads. This increases worker accountability and improves productivity.
4) Increase in profitability: The time tracking app can be used to automate the repetitive tasks, reduce the redundancies of staff, maximize the workload of employees based on the strengths which leads to increase in profitability.
5) Planning for silent tasks: Silent or seemingly insignificant tasks such as responding to email or noting down the number consume time and you need to account for it when you are planning the schedule. The time tracking app helps in quantifying these tasks which helps in accurate planning.
6) Keeping secure records: Manual tracking of employee payroll can be erroneous and thus using the time tracking app helps in utilizing the AI-enabled cloud storage which is ideal for the security and accuracy of maintaining employee data.
7) Improving management strategies: The time tracking app helps in tracking and understanding the progress of the employees at all times. With the app you get access to data such as employee work time, clock-in and clock-out times, instant messaging, session duration, network access and print tracking.
8) Utilizing GPS tracking: Most of the time tracking apps provides tracking of location and this is useful as it helps you to objectively verify critical data and information.
If you are interested in an employee time tracking software such as Work Examiner then you can contact sales department for more information.