Are you looking for a list of free SEO tools? Don’t worry; we’re going to help you out with your search. We’ll just show you how to find these tools yourself and save some time!
- Google Keyword Planner – a great free seo tool that lets you know how many people searched for specific keywords in the past year, month, week and even today. Very helpful to find out how much competition there is on certain keywords.
- Google Analytics – if you don’t have a google analytics setup, then your website just does not exist in the search engines. Google Analytics can tell you everything there is to know about your website and how people are using it, where they got to your site from, what keywords they used, and so much more. It’s a little overwhelming at first, but once you get the hang of it, it’s awesome.
- Google Trends – a great tool to see which keywords are rising, falling or staying still. Very helpful to help you decide how to build up your site and which products or services to promote.
- SEO Moz – this free seo tool is very popular with the professionals out there. It has a lot of features, but my favourite is the “seo toolbar” in the member’s section. It gives you an insane amount of in-depth information about your website and how it ranks on google, yahoo and bing for specific keywords within seconds.
- Social Mention – a great free seo tool that tells you how your chosen keywords are being mentioned on social media sites such as Facebook, Reddit, and Twitter.
- Trust Flow from Majestic Seo – this is a very powerful free seo tool that shows you the trust flow and citation flow of any website as well as lots of other in-depth information. Check this page to know more about the Top 10 Free SEO & Digital Marketing Tools.
These are just 6 of the best free seo tools around, but there are many more that can be found by just typing “free seo tools” into Google. This article is brought to you by an SEO Optimization in Atlanta.