What are the best niche finder tools being used now?
KWFinder is a tool developed by Mangools, a developer known for providing the best keyword research tools in all categories. You can get started using the beginner’s guide.
The KWFinder platform makes it quick and simp to find SEO, less complicated keywords, and other valuable features.
- Unique and easy-to-navigate user interface
- Search for keywords anywhere, in any language target
- Select an option from a list of robust keywords
- Get accurate statistics on keyword competition
- Detailed SERP overview with a list of suggestions
- Use filters to narrow down the list of keyword suggestions
KWFinder is part of the Mangools bundle, which includes four other SEO tools. With this niche finder, you can only do a handful of free searches. Choose an annual plan that saves up to 40% on any of the three subscriptions.
- Essential – $ 30 (Freelancer and Small Business)
- Premium-$ 40 (new startups and blogs)
- Agency-80 $ (e-commerce store and heavy site)
Ahfers is one of the best niche finder tools for content creators today. The platform provides users with comprehensive keyword reports and relies on clickstream data to provide clear click metrics.
- The difficulty of exact keywords
- Suggestions for over 1,000 keywords
- Support in over 171 countries
- Click on the CTR improvement indicator
- Extensive SERP overview
Ahrefs has four pricing plans. Plans for freelancers, online marketers, medium-sized organizations, and large brands start at just $ 82 per month when you choose an annual payment plan. A trial offer for Lite and Standard subscription plans ($ 7 for seven days).
Google Keyword Planner
It is a simple niche finder option that provides some basic functionality. However, despite its lack of functionality, it is one of the market’s most accurate sources of keyword data. The data added from Google, and the outcomes combine well with AdSense monetization.
- Use the bid area at the top of the page to find your commercial keywords.
- Accurate search volume from Google’s search engine directly
- Great for business websites
The Google Keyword Planner doesn’t charge any fee to use.
GrowthBar is one of an excellent tool for marketers and bloggers who are in a hurry and want to see ranking difficulties and keyword suggestions along with search results.
A unique feature they recently added is the generation of content outlines. You can use it to outline content with one click, including keywords, word counts, headlines, images, links, and more.
To explore competitor profiles, you can also use backlink data, organic keywords, Google / Facebook advertising information, and related insights.
- Generate content outlines with AI
- Keyword rank tracking
- Difficulty inaccurate ranking
- Long tail keyword suggestions
- Exportable keyword data
- Number of words on the page
GrowthBar also offers a 5-day free trial and after which you will be charged based on your chosen plan. In the top program, you can search for unlimited keywords. Pro-$ 29 / month
Tier – $ 79 / month
SEMrush suggests 5 to 10 particular keywords that your competitors are already using instead of creating a list of keywords, .
- Find long tail keywords and ad group ideas
- Get annual keyword trends
- Global CPC distribution statistics
- Access to the complete keyword search toolkit
- Keyword difficulty analysis and organic traffic insights
SEMrush firstly offers a 7-day free trial of the service. You should enter your credit card details to access the problem, but it’s free if you cancel your subscription within the 7-day trial. Check out the SEMrush review to determine if this tool is right for you.
SEMrush has four different pricing plans. The best deals come with an annual bill.
Pro-A budget plan for websites and freelancers starts at $ 99.95 per month and is billed annually. Guru – SEO agencies and small businesses will find that the features of this plan are perfect for managing content pages daily. Guru starts at $ 191.62 per month. Company – Great for e-commerce stores and agencies. It opens for $ 374.95 per month. Enterprise – If you have a broad content strategy that goes beyond the capacity of the above solutions, SEMrush can customize your plan to suit your needs.
The platform is considered one of the best keyword research tools that provide analytics to various search engines tools such as Google, YouTube, Bing, and the App Store.
- Find great keywords with Google Autocomplete
- Complement social media marketing with Instagram and Twitter keyword analysis
- Export the results to CSV
- Simple UX for beginners
This Niche finder is very similar to the Google Keyword Planner. The niche finder “Basic” plan starts at $ 69 per month and is billed annually. The first 750+ keywords are free and very easy to get started.
Which keyword research tool is best for you?
These are some of the best niche finders you can currently find on the SEO market. To find the correct and perfect one for your business, you need to first analyze your budget. After that, you should consider the main focus of your brand’s SEO strategy.